Get ready to grow!
The Contra Costa County Professional Development Program (PDP) application period opens Friday September 1! You will apply to PDP online through the Workforce Registry at www.caregistry.org.
- If you do not already have a Workforce Registry account and membership ID number (WFR#), please create one.
- Your WFR# will be needed to register for 99% of all professional development training activities you might be interested in—even if you don’t participate in PDP.
- PDP was created to provide financial incentives to early childhood education providers, teaching staff, and program administrators from early learning settings.
- Individuals enrolled in PDP will receive a stipend based on the completion of college coursework or professional development within the program year.
- Individuals participating in this program work independently to complete their requirements.
Applications accepted from September 1 to October 31.
To apply to the Professional Development Program, log into your Early Care & Education Workforce Registry Account under the “Stipends and Pathways” tab.
For more information on the application steps, click here.
For more information about the program’s eligibility, timelines, and logistics, download the program descriptions:
If you have any questions, please contact Elida Treanor at email@example.com.